Tuesday, August 30, 2005

WTF - No WTF???

Well, it's Tuesday, which means typically 4 me that it's WTF day, but I've been thinking lately about doing away with WTF day altogether. Doesn't really serve much purpose other than to entertain myself and I've decided I need to stop indulging so much in mastubatory practices, not masturbation, mind U, NEVER that, otherwise I'd have no friends! Plus, I'm getting rather lazy and don't feel like looking up stories about stupid people every week. We all know it ... they exist and there's just nothing we can do about it..

Of course, I'm not a mean spirited fella. If U really feel like a lack of WTF on Tuesday would just fuck up your week, holla and let me know and perhaps I could be persuaded. Other than that, though, it's a bye - bye!

WTF???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home